While you are away, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your pets are being well cared for by our experienced and caring staff. If a problem were to arise, we have well trained staff that can identify a problem and contact the doctor immediately.
- Dogs are walked two-three times a day.
- Cats are boarded separately from the dogs.
- The cages are stocked with towels, blankets, water, food, and litter pans (for the cats).
- Day boarders are welcome.
While your animals are staying in our pet hotel:
- Your pet’s appetite, weight, and eliminations are closely monitored during their stay. Records are kept every morning and night stating whether your animal: ate and drank, had vomiting or diarrhea, had urine and bowel movements, and the technician of who took care of them that shift.
- We administer medications to your animals, if needed, while they’re boarding with us. This includes: oral medications, injections, ear and wound cleaning.
- Vaccines must be current for all boarding animals. If they are not, we are more than happy to give them while they are staying with us.
- We encourage clients to bring their own food to lessen the stress on your pets.
- The food we feed for dogs is Science Diet Adult Maintenance and Science Diet Optimal Care for cats.
Our Canine Housing Options:
- Small Cages – 1-20lbs
- Medium Cages – 21-40lbs
- Large Cages – 41-60
- X-Large Cages – 61-80lbs
- Run – 80lbs +
*Smaller dogs can go in bigger cages, upon request.
Our Feline Housing Options:
- Regular Cat Cage
- Condo Cage – The size of two regular cages